Ranger College Truck Driving program is designed to teach students how to operate a truck. As an over-the-road driver, students have the opportunity to travel across North America, in all kinds of weather and terrain.
Upon graduation students will be:
- Qualified to secure an entry level job as an over the road driver with a commercial driver’s license.
- Aware of safety procedures; alcohol and drug effects; laws and penalties applicable to the professional driver.
- Proficient at performing pre-trip, on the road, and post trip vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Skillful in safe driving techniques.
- Capable of map reading, log books, cargo documentation, dispatch procedures, emergency responsibilities, and regulations of transportation agencies.
Length of Program:
The course will be 200 total hours, spread out over 4 weeks. The maximum completion time allowed is 300 hours.
The program is not eligible for Financial Aid.
The tuition must be PAID IN FULL prior to the 1st day of class. This course is not FASFA eligible. Ranger does not offer a payment program to finance the class.
|Tuition and Fees||$2,600|
|TOTAL (approximate cost of the program)||$4,500|